1411 Vintage Lane, Rochester, New York 14626
In a world that is uncertain and changing every day, above all, we yearn to feel safe. Part of feeling safe is knowing that it is a priority with the people that provide services for you. At Bartolomeo & Perotto Funeral Home, we have made a commitment to help you feel comfortable and protected. You can trust that we are taking every safety measure possible to continue serving you with increased daily sanitation & disinfecting.
In addition, our funeral home now offers “White Glove Service” to every family we care for. This service is designed to serve you and your guests safely while preserving the dignity you’ve come to expect from us.
Here are some of the extra measures we are taking to help you feel safe:
- Our White Glove staff will be stationed at every entry and exit so that you won’t ever have to touch a doorknob
- Routine disinfecting in all gathering rooms used for funeral arrangements or services
- Hand sanitizing stations at entryways and throughout the building
- Virtual funeral arranging - Video conferencing
- The deceased are cared for and presented safely, following all CDC guidelines
- Social distancing - our gathering rooms are laid out with ample, recommended space between chairs, hallways are spacious
- Portable sound system, amplifies graveside service while social distancing at cemetery
- Livestreamed funeral services - offering video streaming of events to be shared at your discretion
- On-site registry stations routinely sanitized by White Glove staff
- Online registry book for those who wish to sign in virtually
- Online visitation scheduling to help keep building occupancy at a minimum. Guests select a time slot to come to funeral home and express condolences