1411 Vintage Lane, Rochester, New York 14626
Why We Are A Trusted Cremation Services Provider
Our caring cremation experts promise all our families the highest level of service.
- Always courteous. Always professional. Our dedicated staff takes care of all the details, including prompt filing of required permits and notifications. Accurate completion of these essential documents not only ensures their acceptance by local or state agencies; it guarantees your loved one's cremation will not be delayed.
- Respectful care of the deceased with timely completion of cremation. Your loved one will be attended to by certified crematory operators; each of whom has been trained to provide both compassionate care for the deceased, and conscientious attention to detail throughout the cremation process.
- Safekeeping and prompt return of cremated remains. We know it's important for the families we serve to know their loved one will be coming home as soon as possible. That's why we promise to notify you as soon as their ashes become available, and safeguard their urn until the time you are ready to receive them.
- A memorial service to celebrate the life of the deceased. Taking time to remember the life of your loved can be cathartic. Sharing stories with laughter and tears is part of healing in your grief. Our team can help you plan a fitting memorial service with or without the cremation urn present, at our facility or in a place of your choosing.
- Direction and coordination with Monroe County Financial Assistance Program. If you are concerned about how to pay for funeral services, Monroe County will help defray those costs if you qualify. Click here for more information: Burial & Funeral Financial Assistance.